Thursday, February 21, 2013

Self Image

I'm working on my fitness level...again.  I'm reading up on various dietary guidelines (AKA/PC Lifestyle changes) and have been exercising for a week now.  I know in my logical brain that I am overweight and need to loose some pounds.  I know this as fact.

But I didn't understand.

I have been cruising the fitness tags and fitspo and and all that crap on Tumblr.  I cannot count how many before/after photos I have seen.  How many of you can guess where this is going?

That is correct.  I just worked out, took off my shirt, kept the shorts on you sick monkeys, and took a photo of myself.

Wow...ouch.  Nothing will kick you in the self-esteem balls like a photo of your own unrealized stomach.

Those of you with small children should run screaming from the room now.  You have been warned.

This is me after one week of exercise and a moderate diet.  I hope that after a few weeks and then months I will be able to post after picts.


No comments:

Post a Comment