Friday, March 8, 2013

Flu - Blargh!

Ok, so it's been a couple weeks.  Mea Culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Some of the time can be blamed on a nasty little flu bug.  No need to go into gory details.  If you have ever had the flu, you know what happens and all that.

So, now I attempt to get back on track.  Work was actually fairly easy to catch up since most of the trouble calls that would have gone to me, went to another guy.  He was glad to see me back cuz his workload doubled for a few days.

I got back on the treadmill yesterday and did fifteen whole minutes before getting a bit woozy in the brain-pan.  Don't push too much too fast after being sick.  You will wind up undoing more than you intend to redo.

As for the sewing section of my life, I need to clear off my desk and take a look at making some repairs to my McCalls M6613 shirt project.  The button placket and I had a little disagreement and it did not work out quite right.  I got a bit discouraged and set the whole thing aside for a few weeks.  Now, I think I can look at it objectively enough to work out how to fix it without pitching the whole thing.

What can I say.  I was the sort of kid that got halfway through a model car, got a superglue fingerprint on a windshield and wound up tossing the whole kit in the trash as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment