Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHAT?!

Yesterday I did laundry, washed my next batch of project cloth and ironed both it and the pattern pieces for my next couple garments.

Today I went and met Marilyn Manson, got his autograph twice, got a picture taken with him, saw the concert from absolutely great seats.  Tomorrow, my wife is getting his double-M sigil tattooed on her shoulder where she got him to sharpie it.

One day I'm planning sewing patterns and wondering if I have enough of the right color thread.  Next day, watching a girl screamo band, the Butcher Babies open for Manson.  I almost typed this post in all caps to mimic the extra loud talking cuz I cannot hear over the ringing in my ears.

My like is more WTF than ever before, but I am having fun and just living with the experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment