Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It takes two weeks

According to common lore, it takes two weeks of repetition to turn something into a habit. Let's see if I can turn a blog into a habit.

Last night I stitched up a new case for my Leatherman Super-Tool 300. I just didn't care for the one that came with it and I had various bits of strapping and seat belt on my work table so... About a half dozen episodes of Pawn Stars later that evening, I'm an hour overdue for getting a full nights sleep but I have a cool new holster-case.

Plans for my upcoming five-day weekend:
  -Head up to the Rust Belt Market or antique stores
  -Check out a new fabric shop I read about in Royal Oak.
  -Start laying out my hoodie pattern

Oh yeah...go to a meet-n-greet with Marilyn Manson. Not kidding, my wife is a huge Manson fan-girl and since he is doing a Meet-n-greet at the Philmore, we are going to well, meet him and greet him and such. We get photos and autographs and then probably hearing loss at the concert itself. She (the wife) made me promise not to hit him if he grabs at my crotch. Apparently this is a serious possibility based on previous Meet-n-greet photos.

I'm an almost forty year old man. What life turns did I take when my weekend plans involve sewing and mentally preparing for the possibility of having my crotch pawed at by Marilyn Manson?

No comments:

Post a Comment